Pitching to Investors?
You know how stressful it is to pitch to investors and get funded?
I solve this.
I help you gain an edge by specifically crafting your pitch to appeal to investors and I show you exactly how to calm your nerves so you can Slam Dunk your Q. & A.
Most Entrepreneurs, Startups, and Emerging Growth Companies are great at what they do, but lack the speaker training they need to successfully pitch their businesses.
Once they learn the essentials on how to build investor trust, they’ll own the keys to pitching their business with great success.
On top of that, they learn how to rock their pitches, with a calm belly and a dry non-sweat stained shirt!
People I have coached received investor funding at the 2014 & 2015 Bend Venture Conference, the largest Angel Conference in the Pacific Northwest.
Here’s how to get my eyes and ears on your pitch:
- Send me a referral from a Mentor or Investor.
- Submit an Application to see if you are eligible.
- Get a Pitch Assessment for a snapshot of what’s working, not working, and find out the steps to making necessary changes.
This is for you if:
- You are post revenue and willing to invest in your pitch development
- You are boot strapping and willing to invest in your pitch development
- You are looking for unbiased feedback (Diane is NOT an Investor or Mentor)
- You have nerves that prevent you from thinking clearly or derail you in some way during your pitch
- You take being the face and voice of your business and displaying your Leadership Presence very seriously
- You place high value in a carefully developed Pitch that is designed to build Investor trust
- You are deeply committed to your BIG vision
As one of a few Public Speaking Coaches from Central Oregon, Diane combines the fine art of Public Speaking with Pitch Coaching.